Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

3/11/10 Update:

This is terribly crappy day. It's rainy and dreary outside. :( But I'm still getting things done and being productive. I've got laundry going, and am getting ready to start the dishes here in a few, and I've taken all my notes for my Juvenile Justice paper, from all 12 references and I have the references page done and good to go. I still have to go through my textbook though and find two theories that apply to this case, but I've still got a week and a half until it's due, so I'm not stressing it. So pretty much, I just have to write it now, but now I'm worried that I have too much information because the paper is only supposed to be 3-5 pages long. Oh well, I'll just have to look through it and see what is most important out of the notes I took.

In other news, I added another page on here for some of my favorite recipes. The link is up towards the top of this page. There will be more pictures added to them soon, but I just didn't have any on hand when I wrote up the recipes last night. And there will be another update on my cross-stitch on "Erin's Crafty Corner" in a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment