Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Veggies In Full Bloom!

Ever since we transplanted the veggies/herbs into the garden they have just taken off! They look amazing! Both the basil and the bib lettuce are both already useable. The broccoli, roma tomatoes, bell pepper, and cherry tomatoes I think will be producing in no time! I'm so excited! And my oregano and green onion are kind of at a standstill inside, so I decided to move them outside and see how that goes. They are still too small to transplant, but I don't think that they were getting enough light in my kitchen. I have a feeling my green onion is going to die, but hopefully the oregano will take off as well!

Check it out!











Yay! The only things that I'd still like to have are zucchini and yellow hook squash. So I may try those out, we'll see. And I'm hoping to help my mom start a veggie/herb garden as well. :) I think she'd do better having some beef tomatoes, chives, green onion, green pepper, onion, and zucchini & squash. So I'll have to see what I can come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment