Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

Busy Busy Busy...

Man, these next few months are just packed. Daddy has been working extra hard and taken on several overtime shifts at work. This weekend he is working two additional shifts. Next weekend we are making the drive to Jacksonville for my brother-in-law's wedding, and the next day we're having a family get together at his parents' for St. Patrick's Day. The next weekend is the Tico Air Show, which David and my brother will be working, and Sophia and I will probably try to attend. Hopefully the weather will be nicer than last year. The following weekend is my nephew, Nathaniel's first birthday party and Easter! I've already gotten Sophia's basket made up and the Easter Bunny is going to come by our house to visit and take pictures. Then the next weekend my family and I are going to New Smyrna to check out the hot air balloon festival! Then I have a C&C and summer premere for Thirty-One, and the next week David will be instructing at another Appleseed event. Then it looks like May settles back down a little, except for Mother's Day, only to start back up in June beginning with David and I's Ten Year High School Reunion and then the Magic Kingdom with my cousins and Father's Day! :) Super busy but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment