Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Things Are Looking Up Finally...

Yesterday I took the test for Phase 3 and kicked it's ass, and then went on to Phase 4. I should know something next week hopefully. Today I started background. Not sure how long that will take. But either way, so far, things are going well, and I'm as far as I can be at this point. Needless to say, I'm a bit exhausted with getting up so early each morning when my body isn't used to that.

Now I'm home in bed, trying to stay wrapped up and warm, because I'm currently freezing, and just finished reading a book. Now on to start a new one.

Tomorrow the plan is just to hang out, hopefully with Naner, although Dustin is there like every day now, so who knows. Saturday is Elizabeth's bridal shower, and my family is going to the Beatles Lazer show at the Planetarium. Sunday, Naner and I are having a date night.

No comments:

Post a Comment