Monday, January 10, 2011


So after a lot of talking, and speaking with friends, family, and a recruiter, David has decided that he wants to enlist in the Navy. We are currently waiting a month or two for him to actually go in, take the ASVAB and get his physical testing done, so that we can a) get the finances in order, and b) go to Elizabeth's wedding. I'm both excited and nervous about it, but I think that ultimately (if he gets in, which I'm sure he will) that it will be in the best interest for our family. In the mean time, I am still trying to find a job, because even if he does get accepted, it'd be at least another 4-8 months before he'd even get sent to boot camp and then from there another 4-6 months that I'd be here without him. Luckily, I've got lots of family here, so it shouldn't be too terrible, but I'll still need something to do to keep me busy (money aside).

In other good news...

Friday I will have my interview with BCC for the part-time Project Assistant position, so I am keeping my fingers crossed for that. Also, I was told that I should be hearing back either this week or next about the Dispatch position that I'd applied for a month or so ago. Also, not that it's anything to get too hyped up about, as it's not much money, but is still kind of neat, I got a sort of side job doing some photoshop stuff for a well known gentleman, so that's kind of neat.

As for my health, 3 more days (after today) of hormones, and then another 4 day wait if nothing happens before then. So here's to hoping it all works.

No comments:

Post a Comment