Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sick and Busy:

So two nights ago, David got sick, and has apparently so lovingly passed it on to me too. It's getting a little bit better for both of us, but still annoying, and am definitely looking forward to it being gone before the holidays.

I have officially finished two of the scarves and am approximately 1/4 of the way through the 3rd. More than likely I'll have it mostly done, if not finished tomorrow.

Today I picked up two more colors of yarn to work on two more of the orders after this one is complete, as well as a few sheets of poster board to make signs for our yard sale on Saturday. I also went to Waterford and applied for a bunch of jobs, and got applications for others that I'll have to bring one of these days soon.

Now just keeping busy with class, working on scarves, and counting down the days until our 4 year anniversary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment