Pages

Monday, November 29, 2010

Making Some Changes:

So I've decided to make some changes in my life. Obviously you can see that I started with my hair. Haha, with all changes that women make, the first is the hair. Next, I am going through all the friends that I can remember having a falling out with and correct it. It doesn't mean that we have to pick up where we left off and be best friends, but I want them to know from my end that I'm sorry for anything I may have done and said in the past, that I either didn't mean then, or no longer mean.

In other news, I got our invite for Elizabeth's wedding today, and I'm very excited! Jim will make a great addition to the family. I do wish that they lived a little closer though. I'd love to have the type of relationship with David's siblings that he has with mine, but it's hard when one is M.I.A., one has 8 kids, most with special needs, two live far away, and the other is never around. It sucks a little bit, but such is life I guess.

Picked up my Christmas lights and decorations from my parents' today, and while we aren't going to have a tree this year, I at least want to try and decorate the outside of the house a little bit and make it feel a little bit more Christmasy.

With all of the scarves I've been making, I've been slacking on the scrapbooking stuff, but this weekend is Renee's 18th birthday, and I'm sure I'll have a ton of photos to use for it! We need to go to another of Usty's games too, so I can make a soccer one for him like I did with the football games that we went to.

In other exciting news, I can't wait until Dec. 12th! My parents and David and I get to go see the Transiberian Orchestra at the Amway Arena!

No comments:

Post a Comment