Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

So Tired...

Lord give me strength to finish out this semester with as much motivation and devotion as I've done the rest. I am so tired of school. Well, required courses anyway. I love electives, things I've actually interested in. I've love love love to take a course that's not actually related to my degrees. A foreign language perhaps. I'm just so freaking tired.

I've been reading all week long, and taking notes. I still have 7 more articles to read with notes to take, then have a discussion and a quiz due tonight at midnight. Thankfully my one class (my capstone course that I actually like) will be over to my knowledge at the end of this month so that I'm not stressing about two classes.

We mowed earlier at David's parents' and I've been working on school ever since. I'm thinking I'm going to take a break in a bit, head to my parents' for dinner, and relax a little before I continue on with all of this. Bleh. I want to play video games and work on crafts again. Just a little bit longer. Trying to fight through it, and get to the end. Which on that note, I am officially set to graduate on Saturday, August 7, 2010 at 2pm. Unfortunately, we only get 5 tickets, but I'm hoping that I'll be able to find extras through others that won't need all 5. If I can only get 5, then I'd like it to be my parents, David, and David's parents. If I can find more, through the grace of God, I'd love to have my siblings there, and maybe do lunch or something afterwards. :) We'll see how it goes.

And Thursday, I have my interview with the Juvenile Justice Center, so wish me luck! But for now, back to reading and note taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment