Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lazy Yet Productive:

It's another one of those days, where I wish I'd just slept the day away. At least I'm being somewhat productive though. I've got a load of dishes washed, a load of laundry in the dryer, and have worked a bit on my cross stitch. I'm contemplating working on some school stuff here in a bit, and then get back to more cross stitch. I want to run to Barnes and Noble to get my book, but I just don't have it in me to drive so far this evening. Maybe we'll go get it tomorrow, after mowing. And in other news, I applied for a Criminal Justice instructor position at UCF. My two favorite professors are on the board, so my fingers are crossed. Also still waiting to hear back from the Juvenile Justice job. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment