Pages

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Update:

So in baby news, I am officially 25 weeks. :) 



Sophia is moving more and more each day, in fact, she's bouncing around as I type this. Each day I get more and more excited for her to get here. I've been super lucky to have our friends and family to be helping get us prepared for her arrival. This weekend David and I, as well as his mom and two sisters went garage sale hopping on our old neighborhood. I managed to get several maternity items, several new baby outfits, and some bottles. Then this Saturday is my baby shower, so it'll be excited to see what else we get, and figure out what else we'll need to get. David and has been hard at work on the crib, and so far it's coming along great. I can't wait to see the finished product!

Also, it looks like we will be moving soon! Well, soon being in the next month and a half or two. But we're very excited and very grateful. We'll be moving into a house that will actually fit the three of us, and give us a little room to grow. 

Also, I got a job! It's part-time, which actually works out perfectly. It's back in a law firm, which I absolutely love, and missed. Again, I am very grateful. Today was my first day, and I'm excited to be out and back at work, and to feel of some use again. But at any rate, that is the update for now!

2 comments: