Pages

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Mims Mullet Festival:

So yesterday all our hard work, pained hands, and rushed craftwork came to an end. Yesterday was the annual Mims Mullet Festival. Haha. It was a lot of fun, albeit a little hot, despite the changes in temperature this weekend. We didn't do amazingly well, but each of us sold at least one thing, and David, Renee and I did pretty well. My family came by, as did David's, so that was kind of nice, and I got to see a few people that I don't get to see too often.


Here's a few pics from our adventure.



One of David's trucks that he made


Renee and Dustin


Haha. David and Cecil


Me and David


Cecil won Mims Mullet Man


My niece Brianna


My niece Aleksa


My niece Emma


My nephew Kristopher

Then after the festival, we headed to David's sister's house, Meredith, for a nice game night. Unfortunately, we were only to stay for about an hour because we'd had prior engagements, but it was fun none the less. It was a cute game we'd never played called Bubble Talk, where you are given a picture, and have these little cards with captions on them, and you have to use the one you think fits best, and whoever the judge picks as the best fit, wins. 

Afterwards, we headed out to Fishlips in Port Canaveral for my friend, Aaron's, 28th birthday. It was a beautiful night out. It was chilly, and windy, and perfectly fall-like. We all ended up on the upstairs deck over the water, and it was nice. :)

Today David is helping out our brother-in-law with some screen work that needs to be done, and I'm most likely going to end up relaxing somewhere, watching the Jags football game and working on crafts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment