Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Lastnight:

Lastnight was nice. David bathed Cleo so she was all sparkling clean and smelly good when I got home from work, so I got to play with her for a little bit, before we headed to Village Inn to have graduation dinner with Bruce, Marj, and David's Aunt Jean. It was nice. :) Dinner was delicious and the conversation was good. I ended up passing out pretty early, then we remembered we had to run to the bank and get gas in my car, so we headed out, and came back and passed out again. :) Lastnight was a good night, but also the last good one for the next 3. Tonight and tomorrow night will be spent at UCF's library, doing research and writing a 7-10 page paper that is due Friday night. We also each have a test to take before then as well, but that part will be easy. Then at 9am, Saturday morning, David and I walk. It's about time. I need to double check when classes at BCC start up though, and when payment is due, and get the the books. I'm a lot less stressed about my BCC classes though. I think I'll look em up here shortly. Oh, and tomorrow will be 3 years for David and I, and in exactly 2 weeks, I'll be in Jacksonville auditioning for American Idol! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment