Pages

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Loving My Nook!

I am so happy and so thankful that I got my Nook for Christmas!

I am absolutely loving it! I picked up a hard case

and reading light

for it with my giftcards, and ordered Portia DeRossi's book, Unbearable Lightness.

Currently, I am reading Dead Until Dark, and loving it too!

In other news, I'm feeling a little anxious, and excited. Excited about Elizabeth's wedding coming up, getting to see friends along the way, and getting to see new places, and seeing her get married to someone who I think is great for her, and she definitely deserves to be happy! Anxious because I'm trying to think ahead of what is to come in our life. Where we will be in the next year. How my Dr.'s appointment with the lady-Dr. will go next week...If we'll be able to get pregnant...If we'll be living here...If David will go into the military. I'm definitely excited with anticipation as to what our new life will bring. Here's to a new year and a fresh start!

No comments:

Post a Comment