Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

11.27.09

I had a great day yesterday. Got up a little earlier than originally planned, but it was okay. The boys took off on their bike trip across Florida. I headed over to my parents' and hung out with my family, watching several episodes of Hell's Kitchen, then Renee and I took her dog and our two for a walk around the neighborhood. Then we decided to run to JCPenny and the bead store in Searstown so I could get some more beads for my jewelry making, but it was closed. So then we decided to head to Waterford to Joanne's. We decided to try and find the boys since they were on the way, and sneak attack them with pictures of them. Oddly enough, right when we got to Waterford area, they called us and said they were done. They were wind/sun burned, and they're bodies were sore. They'd already got 50 miles. So we told them to call us when they were ready for us to pick them up, and we went to Joanne's. I didn't really get any beads (although there's a new bead/scrapbook store on the other side of Waterford that I want to check out one of these days) but I did get a bunch of the findings for them, all at 40% off. :) Then the boys called again and we picked them up and went to Chili's for dinner, which was delicious. Then home again, dropped off Douglas at his house, and Renee came over and helped me set up the Christmas tree, which looks beautiful. Then David started a fire, and Naner and I sat by Christmas tree and the fire and watched The Family Stone. All in all, it was a great day. :)

So I'm almost done with Christmas/Birthday presents for my family. Mom and Renee are taken care of. Just gotta grab Nick's, Dad's, and Doug's. Then a couple of cards and a few 4x6s. :) Yay! It's getting so much closer. I'm very excited! Hoping for giftcards myself. Lowe's, Home Depot, and Joanne's. lol. I feel either very childish or old saying I want Joanne's giftcards. But it is what it is. :) I love Christmas and the holidays! It's my favorite time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment