Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Surgery update:

So, needless to say I was scared, and cried. I know, I'm a wimp. I ended up getting in over an hour later because his surgery before me ran late. They gave me the gas for like 5 minutes which didn't do crap, then gave me the IV (terribly afraid of) which knocked me flat on my butt in a matter of seconds. I don't remember passing out, I don't remember waking up or walking out to David. I sat with David for 15 minutes, then they took out the gauze. We left and picked up mashed potatoes and mac n' cheese from KFC, and I took 4 Advil and passed out for a few hours when we got home, and about every 20 minutes, David would check on me for my ice that I held against my cheeks while I slept. At 6pm, he woke me up to eat and take 3 more Advil's, and then we went to pick up Renee and made me some ramen noodle soup and took my pills. Then we came back home and took a test, then picked up Miranda, then David took another test, and Miranda, Renee and I have been watching tv while I ice my face. It doesn't hurt terribly, but it's a little sore, but I've been taking my meds, and icing myself, although the bottom right one is bleeding just a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment