Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Update:

So tomorrow around 5 or 6pm I start my training in the language lab at BCC. I just hope that my financial aid appeal gets processed soon that I officially have the job and receive payment.

Had a nice cookout with my family lastnight. Yummy pepper jack cheeseburgers, hotdogs, veggie casserole, and rice n' peas. :) Mmm. Then when unwanted company arrived, we (David, Doug, and I) came home back to our house and played a few hours of Super Mario for Wii. Now my thumbs hurt. lol.

I don't know if I mentioned it, but I finished my scarf two days ago. Although the picture isn't the greatest quality.



Also, we've decided that until we're able to knock down the hallway wall and do the renovations that we'd like to do, we're going to turn our old office into a craft room for me. :) So if anyone has any old yarn, patterns, scrapbooking stuff, needs, etc. that they don't want, and aren't going to use and want to donate it to the craft room, hit me up. :)

Off to do laundry. Catch up again later!

No comments:

Post a Comment