Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

30 Days of Thanks:

Day 1: I am grateful for the lovely family day we had today. It was productive and fun, and the weather was beautiful

Day 2: I'm thankful for my beautiful girls

Day 3: I'm thankful for the ability to stay home with my girls and watch them grow (even if sometimes it makes me crazy)

Day 4: I am thankful for the opportunities that moving to Austin has given us

Day 5: i am thankful for the breaks that I get from David, that are not only nice breaks from the girls/me time, but is helping me to get healthier each and every week! I love pole!

Day 6: I am thankful to have the man I love, and ten years later, he still loves me too

Day 7: I am thankful to be skilled in many different things and to be able to use those talents, like in my shop

Day 8: I am thankful for the cool weather, getting to sweaters and boots, eating smores and sitting my the fire

Day 9: I am thankful Tiny is asleep

Day 10: I am thankful for my happy home

Day 11: I am thankful for those men and women who have served and fought for my rights and my freedoms, and continue to do so

Day 12: I am thankful for sleep

Day 13: I am thankful for my hot and amazing husband. Happy birthday David! I love you more than pancakes!

Day 14: I am thankful to be able to be good with myself, inside and out

Day 15: I am thankful I just won some Star Wars fabric. 

Day 16: I am thankful to have friends that support me and want to see me succeed

Day 17: I am thankful for the strength I am gaining through fitness, both mental and physical 

Day 18: I am thankful to be under my second goal weight

Day 19: I am thankful to be able to take my girls to WDW in less than two weeks!

Day 20: I am thankful for all of the amazing experience we have gotten to have as a family and all of the fun adventures that we've gotten to expose our children to

Day 21: I am thankful that there are still some good people in this world. A woman in one of fabric groups just lost her husband and has no money and is worried her 10 year old won't have Christmas and a few of us are coming together to try and change that for them. It's a beautiful thing. Can't wait to make her daughter something beautiful

Day 22: I am thankful for winter weather

Day 23: I am thankful for getting to see my family and friends in a few days

Day 24: I am thankful for my super sexy husband of nine years

Day 25: I am thankful for the big one reaching to hold my hand while she sleeps and the little one giggling and smiling in her sleep

Day 26: I am thankful for a wonderful thanksgiving

Day 27: I am thankful for Mary & her MIL
smile emoticon
Day 28: I am thankful to my husband for putting up with my crazy


Day 29: I am thankful for the beautiful tree we have this year

Day 30: I am thankful for the longing gazes and joy that fills Sophia's eyes when she looks at our christmas tree and talks/sings about christmas
smile emotico



No comments:

Post a Comment