Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Expanding CushTheTush...

If you don't follow me on facebook, you probably don't already know that I have been sewing my life away! I LOVE sewing! I love seeing all the awesome things that I've made! Since starting this new venture with CushTheTush, while I love my diapers and undies, we've had a lot of interest in expansion of products. Some of the items, I've still been toying with the idea of, like Wet Bags, which I think may be one of the next additions to my group. Currently however, our newest additions are men's and women's undies, maxaloones, pj's, and soon to be hoodie shirts! I have so many things to take pictures of soon and share with you all! I'm dying for all of my custom fabrics to come in so I can get working on it all! 


Also, in sewing news!! Unfortunately, I can't post pictures yet because they are gifts (but believe they will be coming as soon as they can), but someone in one of my custom fabric groups saw the baby carrier that I just made my SIL, and loved it so much that they asked if I was compliant yet, because she'd like to purchase some for her store. I thanked her appreciatively and half joked, that if she wanted to cover the cost of becoming compliant, I would do it in a heartbeat. (I've wanted to for a while now, but it's so expensive). Low and behold, she's actually interested! So it looks like sometime after the new year, I will be becoming compliant and able to sell my carriers! Ahhhh! So excited!! I can't wait!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment