Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Busy and excited!!

So there is a WHOLE lot going on in our lives right now. :) First and foremost, today is David's 29th Birthday!! Woo Hoo!! Happy Birthday Sweetheart!! I love you!!

Also in big David news, this Thursday (technically tomorrow) is officially David's last day at the university. It's a little a bittersweet, but ultimately, we feel it's the best decision. 

Friday we are double-dating with my sister and her boyfriend, and are going ice skating!! Woo hoo! I love groupon! 

Saturday, we were very fortunate to have a friend that donated some reward points and gifted us a hotel room for the night over in Orlando because on Sunday, a different amazing friend is going to spend the day at the Magic Kingdom with us!! Then later that night, we're going to experience Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party!! In all my years of going to Disney, I have NEVER been to a party, and I am ecstatic to be able to have this amazing opportunity to share it with Sophia. We've been reading her books, and she's been watching the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse practically nonstop. She is so excited to meet Mickey, and Minnie and Donald, and Goofy and Daisy, and oddly...the Fairy Godmother! I'm so stoked, and so grateful to my amazing friends for making this happen for us! You ladies have no idea what this means to me. 

I've also been rather busy because in an attempt to earn enough money to be able to go do this awesome Disney trip, I've been crocheting hats like crazy!! I'm so blessed that people like them and are interested in them. After speaking to one of my friends, I've decided that I am going to reopen my Etsy shop. I want to get some better pictures of my products first though. 

Next is David and I's 8th wedding anniversary!!! We may try to dinner or something, but I don't think we'll be doing anything too crazy to celebrate. Although, I did see somewhere that it is suggested that he and I get these cute little anniversary pins when we go to Disney and wear them in the park, because apparently cast and crew give you extra attention. :)

Then just a short bit away, is Thanksgiving!! This year sadly, we will not be joining David's family for the holiday, and will instead be meeting up with some of my extended family over in Clermont, which will be nice, because my family has been scattered in Alaska, Jamaica, New Zealand...so it'll be nice to have a small little reunion kind of. :) 

Then we get into December which is soooo full, between super fun festivals and parades, my sister's 21st birthday, my brother's 24th birthday, my 29th birthday, and Christmas. Aye, so much to do!!! I can't wait to share it all with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment