Pages

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Things to Know Next Time...

So I'm gradually learning more about gardening as I continue on. And apparently a few of the items that I currently have are not in fact suitable for this growing season. I didn't know that though, because I've seen these plants also available in the stores. Soo..now that I know, I have made a list of what items I will grow for the upcoming seasons that I won't have that problem again. 

Spring/Summer

Green Beans
Bell Peppers
Carrots
Cucumbers
Basil
Chives
Parsley
Tomatoes
Squash
Zucchini

Fall/Winter (Seed in July, transplant in August)

Broccoli
Carrots
Celery
Cabbage
Swiss Chard
Cauliflower
Garlic (Plant in October)
Romaine Lettuce
Onions
Spaghetti Squash
Cheese Pumpkins
Sugar Pie Pumpkins
Spinach
Parsley

Year Round

Apples
Bananas
Lemons

Winter (December/January/February)

Oranges
Tangerines
Kiwi

Spring (March/April/May)

Oranges
Pineapple
Strawberries
Honeydew

Summer (June/July/August)

Blueberries
Cantaloupe
Grapes
Honeydew
Loquat
Strawberries
Watermelon
Raspberries

Fall (September/October/November)

Grapes
Muscadine Grapes
Mushrooms
Pear
Pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment