Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

11 Months

Seriously! I know that I say this every time, but what the heck!? Sophia is 11 months already (well...2 weeks from one year!) and I don't know where it went! 


So much has happened this month! She went to her first Christmas parade (both Mims and Titusville!)


She got to help decorate her first Christmas tree! And celebrate her first Christmas!



On Christmas Eve, she learned to walk! All by herself! She took 7 whole steps!! I literally almost cried. 


Then the day after Christmas, she learned to climb up stairs, and then the next day she learned how to WALK back down them! Insane!


Her weight before we left for the trip was 17 lbs. 2.5 oz. 


She learned to shake her head no when you ask her a question and most of the time it's only when she does in fact mean "no." She waves when you tell her to say "hi." She says "oof oof!" when she sees a dog or hears one bark! She claps when you congratulate her. She laughs when she burps. She also has this new like awkward moments laugh that is simply hilarious! And she pouts her lips when I put on Chapstick so that she can get some too! How cute is that!?


Seriously she's growing up so fast! She doesn't even look like my little baby anymore! Now she's this little big girl that is growing and turning into a toddler before my very eyes! I just can't believe that in a few short weeks that she's going to celebrate her first birthday! It just blows my mind! Good god I love that kid so much! 

Oops and I forgot to mention that she's got 6 full teeth, and snuggles her babydoll like it's a little person. :) Cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment