Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Rough Day..

So it's been a pretty rough week day. Sophia hasn't been sleeping as good as she had been, which means I'm not sleeping well either. The weather has been crap, and today Sophia is just cranky. Nothing is making her happy. She doesn't want to eat, or sleep, or cuddle, or do anything really. It's frustrating, on top of the weather making me depressed feeling too. :/ I'll be so happy once David is home from work. I could really use another hand today.

*Update*

Well in good news, Sophia and I went for a walk around the neighborhood, which was tiring since I had to carry her, but it seemed to at least help a little bit. She was happy being outside in the slight breeze, and when we came back I was able to force her to eat, which in turn made her fall asleep. Granted, it was only for 30 minutes, but when she woke up, she was back to being her normal happy self. Now she's playing on her playmat, and we're waiting for Daddy to come home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment