Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Introducing Miss Sophia Harmony Pocock!

As many of you already know, the love of our life, Sophia Harmony Pocock, entered our world last week. She was born Monday, January 30, 2012 at 10:42am. She was 20 inches long, 7 lbs. 9.5 oz. She is absolutely beautiful and I simply cannot get enough of her. I think I was the most lucky mom ever. In total, from start of contractions (that I didn't even realize what it was) till birth was 9 hours, however from time we showed up at the hospital after realizing it was probably labor, it was 5.5 hours, with only 20 minutes of pushing. She came out absolutely perfect! It's been only 8 days, and already she has stolen everyone's heart. Today we took her to Viera for her newborn pics, and I'm so happy with how they came out! She is seriously the most beautiful little girl in the whole world!








1 comment: