Pages

Friday, December 23, 2011

A Good Day..

Today was my 34 week checkup. Her heartbeat was great and she's doing good. My blood pressure was a little low, and my weight is down .5 lb again, so I've basically been the exact same weight (give or take .5 lb.) since mid-October, which I still find unnerving, but they keep telling me it's nothing to worry about. After the Dr.'s appointment, I met up with my co-workers for a quick Christmas lunch, then went to work for just a few hours. Today was my last day. It felt kind of weird, but I know it will be for the best for Sophia for now. We will re-evaluate once she's here. 

In other news, we are moved in! The house looks great, and I couldn't be happier! I love it! It feels like a real home, and like we've been here forever. It's weird. 

Tonight I've been quite productive. I hung out at watched the National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation movie with mom, and completed a present, and am almost 3/4 of the way through another present for someone else. If it's not finished tonight, it'll definitely be finished tomorrow. Then I'll have all of my homemade gifts done and wrapped! Yay! So then I can spend tomorrow and Saturday making two orders. :) But for now, I'm gonna get off here, finish watching Terranova and get back to the present. Goodnight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment