Pages

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Fantastic Weekend:

This past weekend was a fantastic weekend. It started out bright and early Saturday morning to get ready for the Step Up for Down Syndrome walk in Cocoa. We met at David's parents' house and drove together at 8am to meet up with Meredith and the kiddos. :) It was a lot of fun, and the weather was absolutely perfect! We got to spend a lot of time with the kids, walk for a good cause, eat yummy foods, and play a few games. 









Then just a few hours later, it was time to head to my parents' house for my baby shower. :) The turnout was great and we ended up with a lot more than I ever imagined. It was so great to see everyone, and a few special ones came from south Florida to see me too. :) 









Sunday I went to the Florida Mall with Douglas and Renee, and had a nice time. I found a pair of work pants and a $6 purse that I really like. All in all, a very good weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment