Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Jury Duty:

So I got up early this morning, as it way too early, because I  supposedly had jury duty again. I called the number though, and it said that for the week of the 31st, that I wasn't needed and not to show up. Except that this isn't the week of the 31st, it's the week of the 6th. So I got up, got dressed, after having pretty much no sleep, and drove down to the courthouse to find out that their system was messed up, and as it turns out, I didn't have to be there today. So they let me go home, and said to call again tomorrow and Wednesday to see if I'm needed. I'm kind of hoping not now, because getting up early and I don't ever mix. I always feel sick, and I can't eat breakfast that early or it makes me sick, so either way, it leads to me not feeling good. :(

In other news, David got a truck. :) It's an old one, an 86' Nissan pickup, that's in surprisingly great condition. My uncle took my parents' old Avalon, so they gave us his truck. :) He seems to really like it. So I'm happy for him. 

Tomorrow we're gonna try and go get the title and whatnot taken care of so that we can get insurance and change out our plates on it. And hopefully running by David's parents' to visit for a few if they are around since they'll be home from their trip today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment