Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Long Day..

I am sooo tired. I didn't get much sleep lastnight, and had a rather busy day, so oddly enough, I think I'm about to crash soon, and it's only 6:46pm. What am I? 90? Anyways, with David's parents gone on vacation, I haven't had much to do. I made a few of the elf hats for a few customers and got those all shipped out, so I decided to sit down and test out the crochet/knitting loom that Marj got me. I took a look at the directions it came with for a newborn beanie, and I'm amazed at how fast and easy they are. I made two of them yesterday. I think I'm going to make one that's a size larger though to fit older children, and I may add a pom pom on the tops of some of them. I don't know. But at least it's keeping me somewhat occupied, which is nice. But anyways, I'm gonna go read my Nook for a little bit, and hopefully crash soon. Night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment