Pages

Friday, January 21, 2011

It's Raining....

I hate this rainy weather. Bleh.

Today I've got a bit to do. We're getting ready to head to Melbourne to meet with the lawyer, then I've got an interview in Orlando, and then hopefully I'm going to meet up with Renee and attempt to find a dress to wear to Elizabeth's wedding, although, if the last time I looked is any indication, it's not going to be very promising. I may end up having to wait until 2-3 days before, and check out what the Atlanta malls have to offer on the way up. Who knows? It seems like either everything is too short/slutty, too casual, too formal, all white, or all black. Bleh.

The good news, is that even though it's crappy weather today, it's supposed to be nice and sunny tomorrow, so we should be able to get back over there and work on the other side of the roof. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment