Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

Goodish News:

Today I had my job interview for the part-time job, and I think it went pretty well. At least I hope so. It was a panel interview, and they said it'd be a few weeks before I hear anything, but that they'd let us know if they want us to come back for a second interview.

Then when I got home today, after a month or more of hearing nothing about the dispatch job (which I'd love to have, and is within my Criminal Justice field), I got an e-mail from them saying that I passed the first phase of four. On to the next phase, which requires me to do a 2-4 hour observation, which if I pass then I have a test, and finally a formal interview. So let's hope that one of these works out, because lord knows I am tired of being home and jobless. I love to work, and it kills me to have not had anything for so long, especially after spending so much time and money on an education. So any good thoughts and prayers would be greatly appreciated. :)

In other news, attempted to find a dress today for Elizabeth's wedding, and nothing...So when Naner feels better, I'm gonna have to steal her and go to the mall or something, maybe Waterford or Viera.

And tomorrow, we start to roof replacement of the house that we're going to be moving into. We're hoping to get it all completed this weekend. Tomorrow morning, we've gotta go to Lowe's and Home Depot to pick everything up. I also need to get the countertop stuff to paint over the kitchen counter with. Here's to hoping that it all goes smoothly. Who knows, since we don't actually have to pull off all the shingles, we may even be able to get it all done tomorrow. We just need to borrow and nail gun and get supplies. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment