Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bridal Shower, Beatles, and Scrapbooking:

Yesterday was an eventful day. It was Elizabeth's bridal shower, which was pleasantly fun. :) Thank god for the family though, because I knew none of the friends. While we were at the shower, the boys headed out to the WarBird Air Museum. Then in the evening, my family and I went to Brevard Community College Cocoa Campus Planetarium for the Beatles lazer light show. :) It was fun again, although everyone but Renee, Nick and I seemed to not care so much for it. Eh, to each their own.

Today we're having a family birthday party for Nick, who's 14th birthday was the 24th. :) Afterwards, Naner and I are gonna head over to Joann's in Waterford, because yesterday while at the shower, we did scrapbooking, and I'd forgotten how much fun real scrapbooking is, verses the digital stuff that I usually do. So I'd decided yesterday that I wanted to go pick up a few scrapbooking things because I've already got an album to put it all into, and then this morning I got an e-mail from Joann's that all scrapbooking materials are 40% off, plus an additional 40% off coupon for one non-sale item! Yay! :)

Also, I decided that if and when I get a job, I'm going to get myself a new camera. After having it for a few years (and I enjoyed it, don't get me wrong, it worked for what I needed it for) I'm just not really happy with it's quality anymore. The pictures never come out crisp and clear. My friend Rachel, and my brother Douglas both got a new camera from Target that was $199, and I'm completely in love with it. The quality is amazing. So if and when I get a job, I've decided that I will replace my camera so that I can get back to taking lots of pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment