Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

At Last...

Today was a great, and productive day. I got laundry done, I got to be lazy for the first part of the morning, had a good meeting, got a great call, had a Tall Cinnamon Dolce Latte from Starbucks with my gift card, paid the ENT Dr., grocery shopped, talked with an old friend, finished my book, "Unbearable Lightness" and hung out with my family. All in all, a very good day. Tomorrow, hoping to go over and work on the little house a little. At least to test the electricity in two places for lights, see what we can do about those cabinets, see what we'll need to put in the A/C unit that we have for their, see what we need to do the plumbing for the kitchen sink, and then going to look at two rental properties with my parents tomorrow. I also need to stop at the Chiropractor to pay him, and stop at Target for a few things.

Now, I think I'm going to go start reading my new book on my Nook, and then maybe watch a little "Ally McBeal" on Hulu.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment