Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

So Hungry!

I started my first official day of work today, and I'm doing really well I think. I just did an orientation for one of the spanish classes. It's been a pretty slow day, but good just the same, but needless to say, I am super hungry. I had a burrito and a meximelt at 12:20pm and that is all. I'm praying that when I get done here in an hour that there is still some dinner leftover from my dad's birthday at home. And on that note, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!

In other news, we traded in the truck and one of our bikes today for a new truck for David, in order to a) upgrade and b) help us financially. (Sounds weird, I know, but it works). He got a 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel truck. It's dark blue and really pretty. :) I'll have to show a pic later.

No comments:

Post a Comment