Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

Update:

Went to the beach yesterday with Naner and Nick, and it was beautiful. I can't wait to go back. We got a pass so after the shuttle goes up this weekend, I'm definitely going back out there, and I know David has been wanting to start surfing again. :)

Just finished all but one of my assignments that are due Sunday night. I just have one discussion left, thank God.

Tuesday David and I will be last minute heading to Ft. Lauderdale to pick up my cousin, Greg, and his wife, Kira, who will be staying with us for a while.

Then Sunday is Easter, and I'm making casserole for my family's dinner. Right now I'm just taking a break, and then going to head to the grocery, and finish cleaning up around here, then hang out at my parents' later this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment