Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Relay for Life and More:

Yesterday was a busy day. We got up early to go to my parents' company picnic at Fox Lake Park. We got our faces painted and my family did karaoke. We ended up leaving there around 2pm-ish. Then at 4pm, Renee and I headed to THS for Relay for Life. It was a lot of fun! We did belly dancing, and Zumba, and a bunch of laps, and ate a ton of food. The best parts were the potatoes and the cupcakes. MMMMMM...Made several new friends and just had a blast. I even did karaoke. :) While we did RFL, David, Dougal and Nick went camping for the night at Buck Lake. Renee and I ended up heading home around 4:20am-ish this morning, and I ended up getting home around 5am, and went to bed at like 6am since David wasn't there. He came home around 8:30am and we crashed. At 2:45pm he headed off to work for a double shift, and I headed to my parents to watch movies with Naner. Now I'm still just hanging at my parents' for another hour or so, then heading home to a lonely night. I'll probably just watch TV or something, maybe work on my cross stitch some. Then this week and next I have to write a paper, do a discussion, and take two quizzes, then I'm completely done with school till next month! :) Yay! Thursday Renee and I are going to the beach, and Saturday is the AIDS walk, and then I get to take a break. Oh! I also got my grade back on my confinement project/paper. 100%. Hell yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment