Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Productive Day:

So I felt like I was being lazy, but I've actually got a lot done already. I've got a load of clothes in the dryer, a load of towels in the wash, a load of dishes going, the dining room cleaned up a bit, working on cleaning up the guest bath a little, and cleaning up one of the guest rooms a little. I took out all of the recyclables, and am getting trash ready to be put out tonight. I called and tried to set up an appointment with my advisor, but instead she just did it all over the phone (which was much more convenient). She said that the class that shows up as a requirement but is not available, is no longer going to be taught, and that it has been changed, but not yet updated in our audits. She gave me the new course code and it IS available for summer. She also said that I can go ahead and fill out my intent to graduate now, so I did that, and it's all good to go. I have the courses for summer ready to go, but can't officially add them until the 23rd. But it's a step in the right direction, and that makes me happy. Now I'm taking a break and eating and watching "Undercover Boss".

No comments:

Post a Comment