Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Finally Done!

So we finally finished the job, and ended up underpaid and exhausted, but it's done and out of the way, thank GOD! It took basically a week verses the 2-3 days we expected it to.

Today I've got an appointment on campus with one of my teachers, because I'm just really having trouble understanding some of the material and he's going to try and help me with it. Also, I've gotta go see my advisor and get the permission to take my Capstone class, and drop off my Program of Study form.

Then this week, I have a ton of reading to do. Last night I finished one of my papers, and then I've got another paper to finish (only like another paragraph or two) and a powerpoint to write up that are due on the 4th.

This weekend we are moving my parents into their new house, and then Saturday, Renee, Dougal, David and I are heading to Tampa for the Bay Area Ren Fest. Lots of pictures to come! :) I was going to dress up, but now I'm thinking it'll be too hot to want to do that.

In other news, in the next few weeks, we will be having some somewhat long-term visitors. My cousin and his wife will be moving in with us for a little while until they can get their own place up here. So it's going to be very busy over the next few weeks.

Also, I've got 5 weeks left of this semester, and then I'm in my final semester. I'm so nervous and excited! And definitely ready for it. But for now, I'm going to go try and work on laundry, and get some reading done before I have to head to campus.

No comments:

Post a Comment