Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

What Is Wrong With Me...?

I don't understand. This whole past week I haven't been sleeping well, but the past two nights have been the worst. Lastnight, even though I still wasn't tired, decided to force myself to head to bed at 4am. I ended up laying awake until 6am. At 9:30am I got up to pee, then finally fell asleep until the alarm went off at 11am. Then David got up, and I attempted to sleep for the next hour and a half, which I only actually slept maybe 20 minutes of. One would think I'd be exhausted tonight. But no....it's 4am again and here I am, still not even the slightest bit tired. What is wrong with me? Seriously? Agh. Maybe I need to look into some Advil PM or Ambien or something. It's very frustrating. Especially when I can't even snuggle my own husband b/c he's passed out 4 hours before me. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment