Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Things I Want For This House:

So, I've been doing chores today and cleaning up, and asked myself, what things do I want for this house that would make it more into our dream house? So I decided I'd make a list, so that I have something to look at and remind me of the things that I want to work to achieve for.

*Crown Molding for the Master Bedroom
*Paint for the Living Room
*Paint for the Hall/Foyer
*Paint for Guest Bathroom
*Wood Paneling for the Living Room Floor
*New Counter Top for Kitchen
*Privacy Fencing
*Light Fixture for Foyer
*Ceiling Fans for Bedrooms
*Mini Blinds for Living Room and Office
*Edger
*Blower
*Plants for Front Garden
*Patio Furniture
*French Doors for Dining Room
*Plumbing for Master Bathroom Bathtub

If we had all of these things, our house would be perfect. I love our house, don't get me wrong, but I feel like it needs a little bit more of us in it. And with painting the office and the master bedroom, it's just really made all the difference. And it feels like we're actually home. I want the whole house to feel like home, but it needs a few small changes. The crown molding, french doors and flooring for the living room is what I want the most right now, but I think that paint and blinds are more within our reach. I need to find a job so I can start on some of these. It just makes me happy working on the house and seeing how great it looks afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment