Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving:

As with each year passing, I have a lot to be grateful and thankful for...

I have an amazing, loving, beautiful husband.
I have two adorable, loving, happy pups.
I have a house to keep me warm and safe.
I have a car to get me to the places I need to be.
I have a great set of parents who share their love and support with me.
I have the best sister in the whole world who also happens to be my best friend.
I have two great brothers who I am becoming closer with every day.
I have a the great education due to the love and funds of a great family.
I have food to survive.
I have 5 adorable nieces and nephews.
I have a select few of amazing friends who've been with me for 10+ years.
I have a bunch of material things that I don't need, but am grateful for.
I have a great mother and father in law who have loved us and supported us the whole way.
I have my health.

and so many other wonderful things. Thank you so much to all of you who have helped to enrich my life with your love and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment