Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

First semester grades...

So the final grades came to a 99% and an 86.9%, so I ended up with a 3.5 for the semester. My new classes start in 11 days. I need to run by campus and pick up my books or have david get them for me. I'm very very grateful this semester because not only did David's parents help me significantly with tuition, but my grandparents sent me a check as well since financial aid for grad school just doesn't seem to exist. So thankful, so if either of you are reading, thank you so much!

Still looking very hard for a new job. I've applied for like a million of them at the sheriff's office, still waiting...trying to be patient.
Went for a really nice bike ride lastnight with David and my siblings and it felt really good, and the weather was absolutely beautiful. While we were out, we saw an armodillo (sp?), a big bat, and a bunch of fireflies. :) It was beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment