Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2009

It's Easter!

and boy has it been a very long day. I got home from work around 3am, and because it's the schedule I've become used to, I didn't fall asleep until around 4:30am, then got up at 8:15am, to go to church with David's parents and his brother Robert. David stayed passed out so he wouldn't fall asleep tonight at work. After church, I went to the dollar store and Winn Dixie to pick up some candy, temporary tattoos, and easter eggs for the siblings to have an easter egg hunt. Then David got up around 11:00am, and we headed to my parents'. I filled the eggs, put them out, and started on the casserole. At 1:30pm we headed to David's parents' for their Easter dinner, and got to see Larry and Bob which was nice, because we don't get to see them very often. At 2:30pm we had to head to my parents' because David had to head to work, so my mom put him together a lunchbox to bring to work so he could have food for dinner. Had dinner at my parents' and passed out for two hours on my parents' living room floor. Then Naner and I hung out and played Monopoly and Scrabble on the computer. Now I'm finally home, and watching Oprah and catching up on internet stuff. Tomorrow I'm heading to the Sheriff's office to drop off another application for an Administrative Assistant position that I really really want. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment