Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

This week..

has been ridiculously busy. Saturday I have intestinal problems again. Needless to say I need to get a colonoscopy, but am not looking forward to either the procedure, nor the money that it is going to cost us to do it. Sunday Renee, Lauren and I drove to Tampa to meet up with Ashley for the Britney Spears/Pussycat Dolls concert. It was incredible, despite a long wait, a long drive, and not getting home until 3am. Monday I went to work. Tuesday, David and I drove to Ft. Lauderdale to pick up his toy (a Jeep), and then home to make dinner for my family. Today I had work, as do I tomorrow and Friday. Friday I have a quiz for my cybercrimes course, then Saturday and Sunday David and I will be in Tampa for the Renaissance Faire with some friends of ours. The Tuesday I have my midterm for my sex crimes class. In less than 3 weeks I have a paper due for sex crimes, and in about 5 weeks have a paper due for cybercrimes. I'm getting my butt kicked, but I'm still managing to pull through. In other news, we should be paying off the two motorcycles in a week or so, and I've already got several people lined up to buy them in a month or so, so yay! Those will be gone, and it'll give us a little money, as well as no more monthly payments and crazy interest rates. Yay! Also, in the next month or so, we'll be redoing our master bath, and completely taking out the tub/plumbing that is in there and replacing it with a jacuzzi tub, which I couldn't be happier about. Also, I did the math, and on the 25th will be signing up for the next three semesters of classes. If all goes well as I anticipate it too, then I will be graduating next summer with my masters! :) Also, David and I discussed it, and as of next summer (because I want to graduate first) we will begin trying to start our family!! I'm estatic! :) Yay!

1 comment:

  1. busy girl and great plans.:) Mom/Gma

    ReplyDelete