Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

First day x2:

First day of work went pretty decently, I just hope I don't let them down. There are a lot of products to learn. But I'm definitely going to do my best, and I already get along great with everyone except one person, which isn't like a bad thing, it's just that I don't really know her yet.

As for school, I'm a little intimidated but I think I'll be able to keep it under control. David was able to pick up my books for my one class today but the book for my other isn't available yet. Hopefully it will be soon though. Starting tomorrow I've got to make sure I get three chapters read before Sunday night for the chat, and I need to post a discussion board posting and respond to two people before Sunday night as well. I think I can do it though. I'll have tomorrow before work, which I'll have several hours, and then I'll have Saturday, which currently we have no plans, and I'll have Sunday afternoon as well. So it should be okay. It's just going to take some getting used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment