Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

House stuffs:

Well, we finally heard back from the mortgage company today, and what they pretty much said was that the lenders basically said we could get the loan, on the condition that we turn in a few papers they needed to verify other things. So we got all that together, and David dropped off the things he had, and I faxed the things that I could find. Needless to say within about 2 hours (which is amazing considering I did most of it, and was at work in Orlando) we got everything turned in and good to go. So now we're waiting again. On a good or bad note, depending how you look at it, the closing however will not be on the 27th but more likely the 30th. Which, on one hand, is longer that we have to wait, but on the other hand, it means that I can work Tuesday and still get holiday pay for Monday, and it means we have the weekend to get everything in order, and hopefully fix the few things that need to be fixed so that we can move in. :) I'm hoping to still start moving at least the bedroom and kitchen stuff in a.s.a.p., however the living room will have to wait until we get the floor changed out, which hopefully that and the french doors can be done that weekend, if we have help.

Also, I am super grateful to David's parents for their help, with not only this house that we've lived in for the past 2 years but for loaning us help with the closing, and offering to help cover grad school. I can't explain how thankful I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment