Pages

Thursday, May 29, 2008

c'est la vie

So, a million minutes of phonecalls later (no, really, whoever thought that I would start hitting into my >2,000 rollover minutes), we're not closing tomorrow. This is half surprise, and half non surprise, making it turn into just a tad bit of frustration. My current understanding is that we're golden based on a letter between our mortgage company and the underwriter for the bank and that if we do not close Tuesday then it will be Wednesday. I guess the words "Okay, then that makes it impossible to do, see ya." are slightly stronger than my initial intentions.


So, we're set back only three days, which I guess can be a gift in more packing time, but is somewhat of a PITA as well. Moving will be slightly more interesting, and we won't have Greg and Kira to the new home yet, but I guess that's just life.

No comments:

Post a Comment